Mazda Customer Services
South Auckland Motors, Manukau, Botany and Pukekohe can offer full specialist workshop facilities, service all makes and models with the latest diagnostic equipment by fully factory trained technicians. You can be rest assured that your precious investment is in the right hands.
For your convenience, at our Manukau branch, full grooming facilities and tyre specialists are onsite, making your Manukau South Auckland Motors* branch a One Stop Shop.
Our hand picked Service team can advise you on all service facets, whether it be a Warrant of Fitness, a general service or mechanical repairs. Contact any of our Service consultants today or complete the Service Department online booking form and we will confirm your appointment by return email or phone call. It couldn't be easier!
Courtesy Coach/Shuttle and Loan Vehicles
South Auckland Motors Service Departments have a limited amount of loan vehicles available and a courtesy coach/shuttle that operates daily from Manukau for your convenience.
Our courtesy coach is available from our Manukau branch and leaves at 8:15am every morning Ė Monday through to Friday. This service does one morning run per day, which goes as far north as Auckland Central and as far south as Drury.
South Auckland Motors Service Departments have a limited amount of Loan Vehicles available for your convenience. Bookings are essential and preferably 4 to 5 weeks in advance.
South Auckland Motors will provide a Loan Vehicle to customers based on availability and on the following terms and conditions:
- When booking a Loan Vehicle suitable notice is required (as vehicles do get booked out).
- A photocopy of your driverís licence will be taken. (No vehicle can be released without proof that the customer holds a current driverís licence).
- An insurance excess of $3000 applies to all Loan Vehicles in the event of damage being sustained to the vehicle to which you are responsible for.
- The vehicle whilst in the customerís possession must not loan, rent or race the vehicle, or allow it to be driven by any other person
- Customers or their passengers are not allowed to smoke in the Loan Vehicle
- The Loan Vehicle Agreement Form must be completed and signed by the customer
- Any traffic infringement notices incurred whilst the Loan Vehicle is in possession of the customer must be the responsibility of the customer
- Any damage caused to the Loan Vehicle whilst in the customerís possession as a result of negligence or misuse will be paid by the customer
*facilities not available at Botany or Pukekohe.